Serving the Courts and the Community
Precinct 5 Chief Deputy Noel Johnson
EDUCATION AND TRAINING
* Stephen F. Austin State University, BA 1997
* Master Peace Officer, TCOLE
* Special Investigator, TCOLE
* Instructor Proficiency, TCOLE
* TMPA (2001-2019)
* Lobbyist on law enforcement related issues. Political strategist.
* Managed all TCOLE training services for organization and over 28,000 members. TMPA was ranked as the 11th largest training provider in the state under Johnson’s tenure. Handled TCOLE audits.
-Lead Field Representative
* Supervisor in Field Services Division. Onboarding of new employees. Team leader for statewide natural disaster and emergency response team.
* Lakeway Police Department (2008-2019)
* Burnet County Sheriff’s Office (2001-2008)
* Georgetown Police Department (2000-2001)
* College Station Police Department (1998-2000)
* JPCA (Justice of the Peace and Constables Association)
* Travis County Constable Pct. 5 Employee Association
* TMPA (Texas Municipal Police Association) - 2017 Legislative Award
* FOP (Fraternal Order of Police) - TX Lodge 112 National Delegate 2019
* TLEC (Texas Law Enforcement Council)
* WCDA (Williamson County Deputies Association) – PAC
* ETPOA (East Texas Peace Officers Association)
* TNOA (Texas Narcotics Officers Association) – 2004/2005 Membership
Chairperson Award for overall growth and support of the organization.
* HCBC (Hill Country Bible Church) – Security Team Leader for Church Network
* Theta Chi Fraternity – Alumni Advisor at Stephen F. Austin State University
* T&C (Town and Country Optimist Club) – Youth Baseball Coach (7 years)
* Special Olympics Texas- Volunteer
* Texas Adoptee Rights – Consultant/Advisor
* Men as Allies- Mentor Program/Travis County Constable Pct. 5
LEADERSHIP AND TRAINING AREAS OF EXPERTISE
Chief Johnson has experience in teaching on many topics including; sexual assault and family violence, officer’s rights and responsibilities, identity theft, cultural diversity, common document validation for law enforcement, field training instructor, first line supervisor, leadership, human trafficking, background investigations, excited delirium and sudden in custody death, incident response to terrorist bombings and events, field force options, de-escalation techniques, civilian interaction with law enforcement, church and large venue security, and legislative issues.